- Certification/Testing - We will test and get you EDI certified with Lumber, Wood Production.
- EDI Training - Hands On Training on how to electronically trade with Lumber, Wood Production.
- Support - 24/7/365 Support for you and your trading partner Lumber, Wood Production.
- Security - 24/7/365 security monitoring using world-class industry standard security tools and protocols.
- On-Demand Staffing - If you have an employee on vacation, out sick or if you have a large order to fill, you can hire our EDI Staff as a temporary resource.
- Integration - Infocon's web-based EDI solution can integrate with Any ERP/Accounting system.
- Communication - Flexible Communication: Infocon provides connections to all major public and private VAN's(Value Added Networks).We also support AS1, AS2, FTP, SMTP or any other specialized data communication requirements
Lumber, Wood Production Required Transaction Sets:
- 810 - Invoice
- 850 - Purchase Order
- 830 - Planning Schedule with Release Capability
- 862 - Shipping Schedule
- 997 - Functional Acknowledgement
Lumber, Wood Production Optional Transaction Sets:
- 855 - Purchase Order Acknowledgment
- 856 - Ship Notice/Manifest
- 860 - Purchase Order Change Request
- 864 - Text Message
- Any New Forms Required by Lumber, Wood Production.
- GS1-128 (UCC 128) Labels Service
- Customized Packing Slip
Lumber, Wood Production EDI Integration Options:
- Quickbooks, Dynamics
- Sage MAS 90/200/500
- Oracle, QAD, SAP
- NetSuite, Salesforce, Magento, Shopify
- Any other ERP system